Saturday 12 November 2011

Best AuctionBid Online

Real Estate Auction Sites Knowledge Base
where can I go to find real estate auctions in New England? Where should I check? I have searched online and all I get is these stupid sites that are not really "auctions". I would prefer to actually go to a physical auction.
What is a good website for online realty? auction sites? Most online real estate website have fees and stuff, what is a good website I can find good deals on auctioned real estate?
I wana make a website related to everything like SHOPPING,REAL ESTATE,DATING,AUCTION,CLASSIFIEDS,........etc? I wana make a website related to everything like : 1 SHOPPING 2 REAL ESTATE 3 DATING 4 AUCTION 5 CLASSIFIEDS 6 HOT SCRIPTS & FORUMS 7 CRACS & SERIALS 8 NORMAL BUSINESS SITE 9 TUTORIALS, STUDY MATERIAL @ DESIGNING LECTURES 10 IMAGE , AUDIO @ VIDER HOSTING SITE this site will contain EVERYTHING which is required by us daily i.e ALL IN ONE site...... i would like to have suggestions from all u guys that wat name i should keep for this site and one most important thing WILL THIS IDEA OF MINE WORK ....................... plz reply

Does anyone know of an auction site to sell on besides ebay? I have some cheap real estate to get rid of.?
where i can get a list of real estate auctions ?? where i can get a list of real estate auctions going on in Tampa FL spring hill area? 1.) Any good flipping web sites/ books? 2.) Any good listings web sites? 3.) Hernando County is where I looking for to start flipping.
Where to find land for $15,000 or less within 30 miles of downtown Houston Texas? A few months back I found land for $10,000 in Spring Texas on e-bay, but did not have the savings back then and have had no luck finding similar values so far. I am just looking for a basic .5 acre-or-larger lot to invest in (and later build a home on). Are there any online sites, real-estate, auction, or otherwise that would sell land in that price range (that wouldn't be more than 30 miles outside the city), for a clear title?
Where are public real estate foreclosure auctions listed at? I looked in the Houston Chronicle and saw like 6 of them, and they were all held like 4-6 months ago. Where can I find upcoming ones without having to pay some site to show me? Thank you

Does Texas commercial real estate law require asbestos disclosure? A local small town mayor sold a city owned building through an online auction site but the buyer was not notified that the building had asbestos under the siding. Can you sell any building without that kind of disclosure?
what are the best free auction sites today; december 2007? real estate, auto, government, states, seized, etc.
want tupperware tiny, gadgets, consultant awards, prizes, estate /other lots, also Germ, Austr, Asian, USA? I want to buy tiny tupperware. These all look just like the real thing, but are never directly sold by tupperware to the public. They are usually keychains, magnets,tiny versions of real gadgets. They are given at parties as favors and others are little trinkets t'ware gives its sellers as awards. Slightly bigger versions are sometimes sold as toys. They are all over ebay some of the other online auction sites, but seem hard to find anywhere else. Does anyone know of a good estate sale comany or auction house or business liquidator or sale where everything is not all picked over and decimated by the time public even gets a look? I am in the North Atlanta area but will travel up to 100+ miles for a large collection, even better for several large or very old or interesting collections.

Real Estate Legal Question? I have a brief question for you We had a lien placed against a home for non payment of HOA dues and it went to auction in August. They owed about 2k. The 6 months of redemption expired in February. We received an Assessment Lien Deed. The County Appraisal site stills list the former owner as the current owner. If we owned the home wouldn't we be listed as the owners and would n't we have been billed for the taxes due at the end of the year? We emailed the HOA rep and she says we own it. I am not convinced that we own a home just because we have a lien. It seems the bank still owns it because they own the mortgage. It seems to me that if we owned the home, then we would have been awarded a Deed of Ownership not an Assessment Lien Deed. We need to make arrangements to get the grass cut on a regular schedule and secure the home.Yes, the home is unlocked. I do not want to do anything (like entering the home or locking it ) if we do not have the legal right to be there. Can you tell me if this lien awards us ownership? If it does, then we will have a Saturday morning project securing the property and prepping it for sale. BTW, I am in Texas. Thanks. I am the Board member of an HOA with a vacant home. We had a lien placed against the home for nonpayment of HOA dues and then they abandoned the home and left it to the bank. We were told by the HOA rep we owned the house but I don't think we do. I want to know if we own it or how to find the bank so they can assume responsibility for it.
Are Real Estate Agents held accountable for misleading or misqouting an owner about price ? I have a property which I bought 6 years ago very cheaply although it had been on the market for a long time, mailny because the "locals" couldn't see the value in it. It has since been rezoned as a unit or development site, its a large corner block 1380 sqm with a beautifull 1908 Queenslander style home. The Agent qouted me "on-line" that it is now worth $850,000 - $900,000. I payed $139,000 for it and thought it might be worth half that ! What if someone goes to Auction and spends $10,000 on advertising and marketing to find out it's not worth that ? Can you claim back the advertising cost or prosecute for false or misleading info, or is there a chance the Agent is right ? Sorry, i'm the owner, i wanted to know if the Agent is liable for advertising cost if they mislead you about the price you could sell for. Everyone would LOVE to make that amount of profit, but is it realistic ?
ATTENTION REAL ESTATE INVESTORS. 77k Short Sale...? First I would like to apologize for the ridiculous header here, but this question needs some attention. For the last year I lived in Des Moines, IA. Iowa is a Judaical foreclosures state so naturally I went to the courthouse got my list of notices of default and started down the list. Also I started attending the sheriff sale auctions on Tuesday's and Thursday's. This is when things started getting weird. About every 3-4 weeks I would watch someone get a ridiculous deal. When I say ridiculous deal I don't mean 20k instant equity, it was more like 40-60k of instant equity! And yes I did the due diligence on these property's nothing big wrong with them and no second liens. Here is the sheriff site http://sheriffsale.co.polk.ia.us/detail.asp?id=5666 Exihbit A. the sheriffs page showing the foreclosure debt and what it went for. The address is listed. Go to the very bottom where it says "Polk County Office Property Database" put the address in and check it for yourself Apparently some hacker got on the site this weekend and wrote "Azad was here" which is perfect for me because you now can't see the address or person in foreclosures name so it is going to be hard do some of this but the next thing to look at is the recorders site http://landrecords.polkcountyiowa.gov/resolution/indexing/idx_simple_name_search.asp When the city corrects the website you will be able to input the defendants name. Look at the liens. This company must have started the bidding at 50k! I guess what I came here to ask is if I can find these deals and just can't outbid the house buyers guy what do I do? Anyone out there want to make alto of money? And to answer the obvious question, no I cannot get the financing to do this. And just so we have the figures right he got the house for 62k and say you could sell it easily for 139-140. Make sure you go to these sites, they have a very good online system. Well I can't say that I'm not shocked. The first person to comment on this is a negative Nancy that thinks I am dumb and uninformed. Couldn't be further from the truth. His first question "Upon what values are you making such an assumption" I have used multiple real estate valuation tool, some that I subscribe to or I could just go with the simple answer I looked at the site that is attached to the first questing! And as I said that site has apparently been breached. But, when it is back up I'm guessing Monday or Tuesday you will be able to use this site to see what the home has sold for in the past and what its assessed value is. Well I can't say that I'm not shocked. The first person to comment on this is a negative Nancy that thinks I am dumb and uninformed. Couldn't be further from the truth. His first question "Upon what values are you making such an assumption" I have used multiple real estate valuation tool, some that I subscribe to or I could just go with the simple ans Well I can't say that I'm not shocked. The first person to comment on this is a negative Nancy that thinks I am dumb and uninformed. Couldn't be further from the truth. His first question "Upon what values are you making such an assumption" I have used multiple real estate valuation tool, some that I subscribe to or I could just go with the simple answer I looked at the site that is attached to the first questing! And as I said that site has apparently been breached. But, when it is back up I'm guessing Monday or Tuesday you will be able to use this site to see what the home has sold for in the past and what its assessed value is. http://www.assess.co.polk.ia.us/cgi-bin/invenquery/homequery.cgi Here is the citys page. Look at the botton for past sales price as welll as more details. choose the general query tab and input the address: 3218 VALDEZ DR

Home Auction Etiquette? My husband and I have been house hunting and on a popular realty website, we found the *perfect* house. The problem? It's being auctioned off. We realize that we will almost undoubtedly lose at the auction. We don't have a great deal of disposable money and we've got a baby on the way to pay for as well. But we desperately want to at least try for this house. Before the live auction, the house is up for auction on-line. The seller can choose to refuse the highest on-line bid and go to an on-site auction. Here's my question: is it considered uncouth to email the representative for the seller and ask what kind of interest has been shown in the house, if there is a reserve, etc? Should we instead have our real estate agent do the digging? I'm just not sure what is appropriate behavior for online and then on-site home auctions. Thanks so much for your time! I appreciate the answers thus far. However, I'd like to point out - my question is not *Should I buy this auctioned house?*, my question is *What is protocol for inquiring for an item being auctioned?*
What real estate auction sites are free? I'm looking for free real estate auction sites to help people who lost their houses because they didn't pay their property tax. Can someone please help me out?
newer horizon demanded in usa politicking. can non natural born + nonbinding resolution senate run pres U S ?
association of committee to elect the rev dr kamal karna roy v. homeland security dept us issue birth obama?
How can I convince a bank to take my offer on a foreclosed home? My boyfriend and I have been trying to get this one home that was put on the market over a year ago! We have been the only offers on the home and put in our first offer about 2 1/2 months ago. There is a LOT of vandalism to the house, and the foundation seems to be bowing a little. These things will need a lot of work. They are asking 69,900 for it and we've offered 40,000 since it needs so much work and no one else is offering. They sat on our offer for a while and then came down to 68,900. We offered 45,000 and a down payment of 12,000. The home was supposed to go to auction, but after that offer it was taken off the auction list. It was even taken offline from the selling sites. The bank just now came back with a rejection. I'm not sure our real estate agent is working at it enough, is there anything we could do to get to the bank? The house WAS scheduled to go into auction, but because of our offer they pulled if from auction. Other houses in the area are selling for around their asking price, but do not have the vandalism and foundation damage that this house does. We are the ONLY offers on the house, no one else wants it. Tons of people have looked at it, but found that it was too much work.
Short sale nightmares? We put in an offer on a short sale home just under a month ago, the owners accepted but they had an 80/20 loan so we hired a lawyer to get the two banks to agree on her offer. Last our real estate agent talked to the banks, lawyer and other real estate agent it looked as if the banks were going to accept our offer (this was wed. or thurs. I believe) but on saturday I searched the house to see if there were any updates on remax or any of the other sites and came across a foreclosure notice in our local paper for July 11 that was just entered friday. Is it possible for them to go to auction and try and get more than our offer behind our backs? Obviously we know now but could that have been their original plan or would that be against the terms of the agreement?? One things for sure, we will never attempt another short sale purchase! Goyo- With short sales, the home owners make a deal with the banks before they are foreclosed on. They are the true owners, they put the house up on the market, they pick the best offer and then the banks must agree with it. You can't just make an offer to the banks. Teran- I think you may be right here. Our real estate agent actually doesn't seem to worried and the lawyer posted a bunch of other foreclosures the same day-- probably just taking care of the paperwork in case our offer falls through. On the bright side, at least now we know we'll have a solid answer before then!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers

* Home
* Online Auctions
* Auctions
* Cars Auctions
* Gun Auction
* Auction Sites
* Search


Sitemap
© 2011 BestOnlineBid.com. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: